Randa cross-country ski trail Cross-country skiing
If Täsch offers a rather leisurely cross-country ski experience, Randa is the place for a more energetic challenge. The terrain is gently undulating and demands skill and fitness.
- By the golf course clubhouse
- In the village centre at Moos
- At the Restaurant Hole in One
In all, Täsch and Randa have 15 km of skating-style and 10 km of classic-style trails.
- Cross-country skis and poles
- Suitable cross-country ski boots
- Clothing suitable for the weather (waterproof, windproof and breathable)
- Hat or headband plus gloves and sunglasses
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre at Randa station.
- Please be considerate to other cross-country skiers.
- Walkers are not permitted on the cross-country ski trails.
- Observe all signposting and directions.
- When overtaking another cross-country skier, keep poles close to body to avoid injury.
- On descents, maintain adequate distance from the cross-country skier ahead, and always adapt speed to conditions.
- If you wish to pause along a trail or if you fall, vacate the tracks as quickly as possible.