On the Moos-Trail, every bike rider experiences a major adventure in the bike paradise of Zermatt – Matterhorn. The super soft tour from the hamlet of Furi to Zermatt is ideal for taking excellent advantage of gravity. Chainless too!
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and bell
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Food and drink
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.