The downhill trail from Sunnegga high above Zermatt takes 15 minutes. 15 minutes of adventure, fun and gravity, a thrilling descent for riders with good technical skills.
(Ride ends with descent of Riedstrasse road to the village)
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and bell and additional protective clothing
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre on Bahnhofplatz (by the railway station).
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.