Downhill 4Cross Sunnegga
Pure mountain bike fun in the mountains of Zermatt: the 4Cross run at Sunnegga is perfect for downhill enthusiasts wishing to practise and perfect their tricks and jumps.
(NB the Eisfluh chairlift does not operate in summer)
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and bell and additional protective clothing
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre on Bahnhofplatz (by the railway station).
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.
Onward travel to Zermatt is either by private taxi or shuttle train. Trains depart every 20 minutes; the journey takes about 12 minutes, and ends at the Bahnhofplatz in Zermatt.
Onward travel: see “Getting there”.
Zermatt is also the start and finish point for the world-famous Glacier Express panoramic train journey (Zermatt to St. Moritz or Davos).