Sunset dinner at the Matterhorn glacier paradise
Romantic experience at the Matterhorn glacier paradise (3,883 m) which is served by Europe‘s highest mountain railway station. The sunset dinner will take place every second Saturday throughout the summer 2014.
While behind the Matterhorn, the sky is preparing for an impressive sunset, the cable car takes you up to an altitude of close to 4,000 metres. The air is clean and silent. The panorama platform affords a magnificent view of the Matterhorn (4,478 m), the Weisshorn (4,505 m) and the Monte Rosa Massif (the highest point of the massif is the Dufour peak at 4,634 m) as well as numerous other four-thousand metre peaks in the western Alps. Slowly but surely, golden-orange light creeps over the mountains before the sun disappears behind the Matterhorn in the west.
- At the Matterhorn glacier paradise, the romantics among us can partake of an Apéro and a three-course meal at an altitude of 3,883 m.
- This memorable gourmet event will take place on six Saturday evenings between July and September 2014.
- Please reserve by 12 p.m. of the preceding day.
- Dates: 12 July/26 July/16 August/30 August/13 September/ 27 September 2014.
- Departure depends on sunset times.